The City of Pikeville, Kentucky operates the Utility Department which provides a full range of integrated solid waste management services in Pikeville, ranging from recycling and disposal. The City of Pikeville strives to deliver integrated solid waste management services to residents in a cost effective manner. Pikeville government works to maintain a safe work environment and environmental awareness and protection throughout the city.
Pikeville is committed to excellence in all aspects of operation.
You may request more information by contacting the City of Pikeville Utility Department at: 606-437-5109. Information about our regulations can be reviewed by accessing the City of Pikeville's Solid Waste Ordinances link.
1. Food City on the South end, it is on the ramp in front of the Food City gas station N 37.440028, E -82.508576.
2. Fire Station #1 Chloe in the upper end of the lot N 37.477547, E -82.514936.
3. The old WLSI lot, on the Right Side of Adams Lane, N 37.485212, E -82.544312.
4. Thompson Road behind the Dollar Tree, N 37.505184, E -82.540449.
5. Big Sandy Community and Technical College, Behind the Building: N-37.475482,E-82,519179.
Recycling containers are picked up every Monday.